Musicalia > A great big world > Particles > Fall on me
Destacado: 'Estopía' es el título del nuevo álbum de Estopa
El disco te parece que es:

Lanzamiento 22 de noviembre de 2019.

Estreno del vídeo oficial dirigido por SE OH el 11 de febrero de 2020.

Letra

Sooner or later the lights up above Will come down in circles and guide me to love I don't know what's right for me I cannot see straight I've been here too long and I don't wanna wait for it

Fly like a cannonball straight to my soul Tear me to pieces and make me feel whole I'm willing to fight for it To feel something new To know what it's like to be sharing a space with you

Fall on me With open arms Fall on me From where you are Fall on me With all your light With all your light With all your light

Sooner or later it all comes apart The walls are all shattered, I'm back at the start But I'm willing to follow this Wherever it goes The heart has its reasons that nobody knows

And I wanna believe in a world we can't see Millions of particles passing through me And I know there's a meaning I feel it, I swear I can't see the future but I know that it's there

Fall on me With open arms Fall on me From where you are Fall on me With all your light With all your light With all your light With all your light

I close my eyes and I'm seeing you everywhere
I step outside It's like I'm breathing you in the air I can feel you're there

Fall on me With open arms Fall on me From where you are Fall on me With all your light With all your light With all your light

* Las letras de canciones están protegidas por las leyes de derechos de autor y son propiedad de sus respectivos titulares. En LaHiguera.net se utilizan exclusivamente para promocionar e informar sobre los trabajos de los artistas