Musicalia > Ladyhawke > Time flies > Guilty love
Destacado: 'Cowboy Carter (Act ii)' es el nuevo disco de Beyoncé
El disco te parece que es:

Guilty love con la colaboración de Broods es el primer single del disco Time flies de Ladyhawke (2021).

Estreno del video oficial dirigido por Lula Cucchiara, el 4 de abril de 2021.

Vídeo

Letra

Think I got a hangover from one sip of wine
still losing the feeling from my knees down at times who is it for because it isn’t for me
and every time i pray i just pray to be free
uhhhh uhhhhh uhhh pray to be free
uhhhhh uhhhh
every time I just pray to be free
Guilty Love
Guilty Love
Who am I to blame for the shame but the skies above Guilty Love
Guilty Love
You’re my new religion and I’m never gonna give you up You’re my new religion and I’m never gonna give you up
Tryna find a reason for the burden of sin nothing maker a bad time like a struggle within why do I care because you don’t care for me and every time i pray i just pray to be free uhhhh uhhhhh uhhh pray to be free
uhhhhh uhhhh
every time I just pray to be free
Guilty Love
Guilty Love
Guilty Love
You’re my new religion and I’m never gonna give you up You’re my new religion and I’m never gonna give you up
GEORGIA: i confess I feel it too PIP: a god when I’m alone with you GEORGIA: I will be the first to say PIP: I’m a believer in a different way
Guilty Love
Guilty Love
Guilty Love

* Las letras de canciones están protegidas por las leyes de derechos de autor y son propiedad de sus respectivos titulares. En LaHiguera.net se utilizan exclusivamente para promocionar e informar sobre los trabajos de los artistas