Musicalia > Royal Blood > How did we get so dark? > How did we get so dark?
Destacado: 'Eternal sunshine' es el título del nuevo disco de Ariana Grande

How did we get so dark?

How did we get so dark?
Royal Blood
El disco te parece que es:

How did we get so dark? es la pista de apertura y titular del segundo álbum de Royal Blood (2017).

La canción cuenta con un vídeo oficial dirigido por The Sacred Egg, estrenado el 25 de octubre de 2017.

Letra

I saw it coming Like the shadow on the wall You starting running When everything turned cold How did I become a lookalike Of someone you used to love? Someone you used to love So dark How did something so sweet tear us apart? Oh, on a sinking ship with a heavy heart How did we get so dark? Nobody warned you The tables would turn I could have told you Everything you've learnt Would burn to dust Now there's no one you can trust Just someone you used to love Someone you used to love So dark How did something so sweet tear us apart? Oh, on a sinking ship with a heavy heart How did we get so dark? How'd we get so dark?

* Las letras de canciones están protegidas por las leyes de derechos de autor y son propiedad de sus respectivos titulares. En LaHiguera.net se utilizan exclusivamente para promocionar e informar sobre los trabajos de los artistas