Musicalia > Fontaines D.C. > A hero's death > A lucid dream
Destacado: 'Estopía' es el título del nuevo álbum de Estopa
El disco te parece que es:

A lucid dream es la cuarta entre las canciones incluidas en el disco A hero's death de Fontaines D.C. (2020).

Cuenta con un video oficial dirigido por Jordan Martin, estrenado el 15 de septiembre de 2020.

Letra

I was there when the rain changed direction and fled to play tricks with your hair - overlooking them, there And it's all coming back and you're prowling the track like a cat - on the back of a chair And the clouds opened up for the aul ones to look down and detail in books the affair And it's all coming back and the main thing is that the rain changed direction before you were there I was there when the rain changed direction and fled to play tricks with your hair - overlooking them, there And it's all coming back and you're prowling the track like a cat - on the back of a chair And the bulletin board was shot up like a ward full of junk and all kinds of despair And it's all coming back and the main thing is that the rain changed direction before you were there Under fallen colours gone unthrown Ah you're all prone To being anyone else Other than you? Are you all prone? Does anyone know? And they just wanna come to your place and see you sing I was there when the rain changed direction and fled to play tricks with your hair - overlooking them, there And it's all coming back and you're prowling the track like a cat - on the back of a chair And the clouds opened up for the aul ones to look down and detail in books the affair And it's all coming back and the main thing is that the rain changed direction I was there when the rain changed direction and fled to play tricks with your hair - overlooking them, there And it's all coming back and you're prowling the track like a cat - on the back of a chair And the bulletin board was shot up like a ward full of junk and all kinds of despair And it's all coming back and the main thing is that the rain changed direction before you were there

* Las letras de canciones están protegidas por las leyes de derechos de autor y son propiedad de sus respectivos titulares. En LaHiguera.net se utilizan exclusivamente para promocionar e informar sobre los trabajos de los artistas