Musicalia > Jim James > Uniform distortion > Just a fool
Destacado: 'The tortured poets department' es el nuevo disco de Taylor Swift
El disco te parece que es:

Just a fool es la pista titular y primer single de Uniform distortion (2018), un álbum de Jim James.

Estreno del videoclip dirigido por Ellis Bahl el 17 de abril de 2018.

Vídeo

Letra

Here i stand- goin thru the motions with the mic in my hand. Playin hard to get- pretending like i understand. Just a fool… getting by. Just a fool… doin alright. Out getting loaded- only way away from the pain i guess? Holding me so tightly will it ever let me rest? Memorize the lines and try to work within the frame. Bustin out the glass- bloody knuckles broke the pain. Just a fool getting by. Just a fool doin alright. Just a fool…just a fool. Out on the street… bleedin in the gutter…bustin out the teeth. Spoke my mind- wound up on the wrong side of the fence. Made another promise that should have never left my lips. Now im wasting away behind the bars of this country cage- nowhere else to turn and try to quiet down my rage. Thinkin about the ones who did just what they always said trying to find the strength it takes to become one of them working for the man and dreamin of the day- that i’m throwin down the hammer and marchin my own way. Just a fool getting by. Just a fool doin alright. And dancin with the devil - in the pale moonlight. Just a fool…just a fool.

* Las letras de canciones están protegidas por las leyes de derechos de autor y son propiedad de sus respectivos titulares. En LaHiguera.net se utilizan exclusivamente para promocionar e informar sobre los trabajos de los artistas