Musicalia > Maverick Sabre > You know how it feels > Signs
Destacado: 'The tortured poets department' es el nuevo disco de Taylor Swift
El disco te parece que es:

Signs es la segunda pista y segundo avance del You know how it feels EP de Maverick Sabre (2020).

Estreno 26 de junio de 2020. El vídeo oficial dirigido por Fenn O'Meally el 12 de agosto de 2020.

Letra

[Estrofa 1]
I am a dreamer caught in the fever are we okay, like the whisper out in the pouring rain like a calling just for another, are you scared like me do you wonder why through the window, do we try in love and are we just enough. From the whiskey trail to the poorest day in the doorway, do we walk in line do we walk in shame, do we walk these miles for another. And I'm sorry and I apologise for the mistakes, and there's blood here now.

[Estribillo]
And why don't you lift me away away
When I'm down won't you lift me up.
And won't you lift me away away,
When Im down won't you lift me up

[Estrofa 2]
I believe in love in the freedom are we coping, with these heavy bags, and this empty glass are we living here for the moment, Do you feel the same as you walk away are we broken, or do we try in love and are we just enough, What's the policy or the prophecy for the poorest, when there is no escape in a hopeless place can you stand with me when I'm falling, can you smell the smoke isn't heaven close I can feel it, And do we try in love and are we just enough.

[Estribillo]

[Middle 8]
I've been wanting to believe yes I've been trying just to, are we falling in between or are we hiding just to, tell me all that you can feel cus I've been dying just to... getaway getaway getaway. (X2)

[Estribillo]

* Las letras de canciones están protegidas por las leyes de derechos de autor y son propiedad de sus respectivos titulares. En LaHiguera.net se utilizan exclusivamente para promocionar e informar sobre los trabajos de los artistas