Musicalia > Tennis > Swimmer > Need your love
Destacado: 'Cowboy Carter (Act ii)' es el nuevo disco de Beyoncé

Need your love

Swimmer
Tennis
El disco te parece que es:

Need your love es la segunda pista y uno de los adelantos del disco Swimmer de Tennis (2020).

Estreno del vídeo oficial dirigido por Luca Venter, el 10 de enero de 2020.

Vídeo

Letra

Baby I'm fated but you will be waiting / I will have made it and you'll be explaining what you think the world owes you / lookin for someone to carry you into / futures that beckon but need to be followed through / I hope you're happy /I hope you're pleased / I thought you were a victim but it's clear to me / I need your love and I need your touch like I need a bolt of lightning from the sky above / I've been thinking about you / thinking about you / I can't escape you, oh / talking a lot like a prophet but there's no / wisdom in what you've been saying and I can't seem to get a read on you / burning your bridges and spreading around those rumors that sprout from the cracks in the ground, oh no / I hope you're happy / I hope you're pleased / I thought you were a victim but its clear to me / baby you've got more poison than sugar / baby you've got more poison than sugar / I need your love and I need your touch like I need a bolt of lightning from the sky above / I've been thinking about you / thinking about you / I can't escape you / ooh, who could blame me / every time I hear your name I go crazy / ooh, pretty baby / every time I hear your name I go crazy / I need your love and I need your touch like I need a bolt of lightning from the sky above / I've been thinking about you, thinking about you / I can't escape you, oh

* Las letras de canciones están protegidas por las leyes de derechos de autor y son propiedad de sus respectivos titulares. En LaHiguera.net se utilizan exclusivamente para promocionar e informar sobre los trabajos de los artistas