Musicalia > Tennis > Swimmer > How to forgive
Destacado: 'The tortured poets department' es el nuevo disco de Taylor Swift

How to forgive

Swimmer
Tennis
El disco te parece que es:

How to forgive es la tercera pista y uno de los adelantos del álbum Swimmer de Tennis (2020).

Estreno 23 de enero de 2020.

Letra

you take your love so freely / can't you go easy on me / hard to resist, harder to give up like a habit / why do you go losing control / what are you looking for / all this noise when I need silence / love shouldn't feel like violence / swallow your pride open up wide / let the whole world in / empty again punish a friend make em all suffer /it's so easy / I can't help it / how could I disguise the way that I'm feeling / I've got my reasons, I could give you a million / my mind has been divided and I've been questioning myself / can't keep on hesitating / it's starting to affect my health / hard to resist, harder to give up my bad habits / why do I go losing control / what am I looking for / it's so easy I can't help it / oh I know that I can't control but it's so hard to let it go / all the worries they keep coming back / and the disappointments from our past / how could I disguise the way that I'm feeling / I've got my reasons, I could give you a million / I'd move on if I could only remember / all that it takes is just an act of surrender

* Las letras de canciones están protegidas por las leyes de derechos de autor y son propiedad de sus respectivos titulares. En LaHiguera.net se utilizan exclusivamente para promocionar e informar sobre los trabajos de los artistas